# Position summary
**Impact and Scope**: The Kaplan Faculty Member is a
qualified nurse educator or clinical expert who, on a PRN basis, is responsible
for all aspects of course delivery. The Kaplan Faculty Member delivers
excellent classroom experiences through a guided review of application/analysis
level exam-style questions to prepare students for the NCLEX-RN examination.
Faculty adhere to the course curriculum, position themselves as the NCLEX-RN
experts and employ effective classroom management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:**
– Excellent teaching skills & ability to engage students through high
energy levels, and adaptability of teaching style to the learning needs of the
– Collaboration – working together to achieve our shared goals
– Ability to teach classes and conduct tutoring as assigned by manager
– Ability in the NCLEX-RN exam and Kaplan’s course materials & resources
– A confident, approachable and professional image